so, last night was the final performance of my show Copacabana! written by Barry Manilow.
Last year i posted a journal with a bunch of inside jokes from the show, and i am so grateful that i did because i adore looking back at it. so i am going to do that again.
here they are, best memories and inside jokes from Copacabana 2012:
- the copacabana drinking game (every time you exit you take a shot, and i would win)
- champagne and chocolates in the desk
- goodbye maitre'd stand
- picking carmel chocolates and not being able to sing
- pirates have your way with her!
- "Lucas zerah is in my pants. i like lucas zerah in my pants"
- the toot circle
- rehearsing on the green top
- the day my boobs were out for all to see
- the multiple shoes that came off during performances
- grilled cheese and cupcakes
- where is the man i adore? delgado!
- kiss marks on all the juniors, sophmores, and freshman
- when the seniors found us partying in the make-up room
- lola. sweeter than a. cherry. cola.
- jason getting sick and persevering
- the bald cap
- dancing cactus
- the table breaking
- i never found my shirt
- the multiple handshakes
- the hilarious argument between julia and sachs
- putting lipstick and eyeliner on the boys
- our fails at sports huddles
- its like sports. SPORTS.
- scaring adell when i hid in the trench
- the ramps. nuff said.
- when i fell down the stairs.
- the penis dance, as narrated by tometich
- morty is a communist
- watermelon, honeydew, cantelope, kumquat
- got any grapes?
- slow loris
- she said i have one, i know she said, not a one
- doris miller
- the mrs. brill prescription glasses that were a fail at life
- when i set off the alarm trying to get my suitcase
- darians wig
- chips mustache
- shanes speech at the cast party.
i will never forget you guys, and i love you all (you love us all!). Honestly, who needs to dream when there is you. you will my life with music and passion, and above all else, make me completely and unfathomably happy. thanks copacast. you've made this one of the greatest times of my life.
Listening to: win one for the reaper
Reading: te five people you meet in heaven
Playing: the game